Tuesday 26 March 2013

Femme Fatale Cosmetics- Keeper of the Grove

So the other night I went out on the town with my friends, and I wanted something absolutely stunning to wear on my nails. Here's a fun fact about me, I don't really dress in bright colours. I'm a little body conscious and so my wardrobe is mostly dark shades. For this reason, my nails is where I can really express myself. So lets see the polish!!

Keeper of the Grove is a lime green jelly base absolute choc a block full of glitter, There's about a million different green glitters, silver hex, pink hex, blue hex, hearts, holographic glitter. I couldn't list them all!
 First an indoor shot. This is applied over a base coat of China Glaze - Emerald Sparkle. Application was super easy and I layered on three heavy coats for optimal sparkle! You can buy Femme Fatale polish at their site here, at Llarowe and Shoppe Eclectic.


Picture number two was taken outside to try and show you how dazzling the glitter is!


Pic number three is a cute shot I took under my lamp which I thought looked kinda cool. The polish looks like treasure! Also, I want to mention that I have joined the ranks of nail bloggers on Instagram! If you like what I do here, then please give us a follow @katersnails!! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment