Saturday 29 December 2012

Goodbye 2012!

Hello lovely readers!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the week between Christmas and New Years Eve! I had a wonderful Christmas at home with family and have now embarked on a month long road trip with my boyfriend!

So currently we are staying at his friend's house which is why I have been able to access the internet! So I wanted to show you my Christmas haul!



So here are the polishes and nail art equipment that I received for Christmas! In order,


  • OPI - No Room For The Blues
  • OPI - Tomorrow Never Dies
  • China Glaze - First Mate
  • China Glaze - For Audrey
  • China Glaze - Papaya Punch
  • China Glaze - Pink Plumeria
  • OPI - Nail Envy (Put a Bangle On It box) (It come's with a gold bracelet that has a little bottle of OPI charm on it!!) 
  • Some random assorted nail art stickers with flowers, musical notes and Australian animal designs on them! 
  • And the box that they're all sitting in front of, which is huge and will hold all my nail art supplies for when I visit friends and paint their nails!! 


I need to get a camera that is good for swatches because I want to show you the amazing colours in Tomorrow Never Dies and For Audrey but I haven't been able to capture them nicely with my iPhone. I might need to do some scouting around for a good camera in the sales because I'd love to do more with this blog besides nail art. For now, I really recommend Tomorrow Never Dies and For Audrey and I haven't tried the rest yet!

So after New Years I am road tripping back to my hometown for my Aunt's wedding and I won't have access to the internet, so expect this blog to be a little quiet for now and I look forward to posting more in the new year! I know for a fact that I have some of the China Glaze - Cirque De Soleil collection coming in the mail which should be sitting on my bed waiting for me when I get back!

Have a safe and happy new years everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment