Monday 15 April 2013

Birthday Blues

So last week was my birthday! Im not sure whether I feel older or wiser but I definitely got some nail polish and that's all that matters right? I spent the day at work and then went out for dinner. Pretty quiet but still a good day.

For my birthday mani, I wanted something that sparkled!


This is a new Emily de Molly polish that I was lucky enough to get from her at the Canberra meetup over Easter! It's a gorgeous mix of gold holographic glitter (all different shapes and sizes) in a clear base and it is GORGEOUS! I layered it over Revlon - Gold Coin. This mani was incredible in sunlight. Absolutely sparkled! This polish isn't available yet on Emily de Molly's etsy but to see the rest of her polishes and get information on international stockists then head here!

This week I'm back to blue nails for autism with another Aussie Indie.


This is Femme Fatale - Suspended Starlight layered over Layla - Ocean Rush and topped with NFU Oh 52. I can't fully capture the depth of this mani. Suspended Starlight is absolutely gorgeous, blue base packed with lots of blue holographic glitter, stars and moons. Application was super easy because this polish is PACKED with glitter! Femme Fatale polish is available here!

NFU 52 is a divine flakie top coat. Green flakes in a purple base. If you want to get your hands on this polish then move quickly because NFU are discontinuing their entire flakie line! I got mine from Crush Cosmetics. Shipping was super speedy and orders over 65 dollars get free shipping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment