Monday 8 April 2013

Color Club - Eternal Beauty

So this week I got my hands on the gorgeous Color Club - Eternal Beauty. Oh. My. Gosh. I love this polish so much. I can't even begin to tell you! First up, Color Club have awesome bottles and the brush was awesome for application. I used my standard three coats and a top coat in these pics. First some taken out of the sunlight and then prepare to be dazzled for the sunlit pictures!











So I've been thinking a lot about my blog recently, following the sad departure of my good friend Julz Perri from the blogosphere. I feel like I'm not really a consistent blogger and that impacts where I would like to be. In addition to this, I have a crazy busy schedule with this being my last year of uni so if I want to continue, I need to find a way to work it all out. I got an iPad Mini as an early birthday present from my family on Friday and so I am hoping to use that as a way to blog quicker because my process at the moment is not efficient. So I'm going to try it out soon, expect to see new watermarks on my pics and maybe a new format for my posts. All I can do is give it a go. I hope you'll all bear with me. Thanks so much for your support so far.

Kater xx

No comments:

Post a Comment